Luncheon, Cards, and Games Overview
$125 Entry Fee Includes:
- A day of fun and camaraderie at the beautiful Troon Country Club
- Gift bag upon arrival with fantastic merchandise
- Scrumptious luncheon in the Troon Country Club ballroom
- Silent Auction with exciting getaways, spa packages, sports memorabilia, jewelry and much more
- All participants are eligible for random door prize drawings
- Play bridge, Mahjong, gin rummy, poker and/or other table games
Playing for T.I.M.E. celebrates its 19th year with this fun-filled event at the prestigious Troon Country Club. A festive day of lunch, games, prizes, auction and delicious food and beverage is promised for the 200 participants.
Over the past 18 years, this extraordinary event has raised more than $1.8 million to benefit Scottsdale Healthcare’s Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center.
Lunch, Cards, and Games